Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI) launches additional call for 2020A proposals to be carried out at BL17SU. Interested parties are encouraged to apply. Please see below for more details
Types of Proposals Available:
- Non-Proprietary Grant-Aided Proposals
- General Proposals (proprietary)
- General Proposals (non-proprietary)※
- Budding Researchers Support Proposals
※Please select “General Proposals (non-proprietary)”, even if you want your proposal reviewed in “Industrial Application” Field.
Research Period and Number of Available Shifts:
9 shifts during the period between January and February 2021.
Friday, November 20, 2020, 10:00 am (Japan time)
– The same basic rules as for 2020A proposals will apply to users. Click here for details. In addition, please refer to 「Policy on Research Proposals and Beamtimes for the period between Oct. 2020 and Feb. 2021」.